• 9” w | 6” h - Shoulder drop: 11”
• Nickel hardware
• Top zip closure
• Detachable matching straps: adjustable crossbody, shoulder, wristlet
• 8 interior card slots, key rope
• 1 interior slip pocket
• Interior zip change section
• Exterior front zip pocket
• Dust bag
Cross Village is known for its scenery and remoteness; many tourist visit during the summer and fall months to enjoy the natural beauty of the area. The Tunnel of Trees, a 20 mile stretch on M-119, is one of the state’s most iconic attractions and ranked among the best scenic roads in the nation.
The Cross Village Handbag is as darling as the town its named after.