• 9” w | 6” h - Shoulder drop: 11”
• Nickel hardware
• Top zip closure
• Detachable matching straps: adjustable crossbody, shoulder, wristlet
• 8 interior card slots, key rope
• 1 interior slip pocket
• Interior zip change section
• Exterior front zip pocket
• Dust bag
Behind the Design
Cross Village is known for its scenery and remoteness; many tourist visit during the summer and fall months to enjoy the natural beauty of the area. The Tunnel of Trees, a 20 mile stretch on M-119, is one of the state’s most iconic attractions and ranked among the best scenic roads in the nation.
The Cross Village Handbag is as darling as the town its named after.
Join our Insider list and you'll be the first to know all about new arrivals and discounts!